responsible for ensuring that quarries, pits and opencast sites operate successfully. They oversee all operations, both on site and in the office, manage staff, coordinate production and monitor all site systems.
We are looking for clients that are capable of
- Assessing the feasibility and the potential for commercial benefit of new sites.
- Ascertaining extraction risks
- Producing models or plans for possible mining sites
- planning and implementing extraction systems,
- Using specialist computer applications to maximise planning and production.